Traverse City, Michigan – MacUpdate’s Spring Bundle is drawing to a close with less than 24 hours left for buyers to take advantage of the offer and score more than $500 worth of top Mac software for just $49.99. Since launching on May 28, nearly 40,000 Mac users have taken advantage of the opportunity to buy Parallels Desktop 4, TechTool Pro 5, and nine other great applications at a savings of more than 90%.
MacUpdate’s Spring 2009 bundle is the first bundle ever to include two major commercial applications and delivers an unparalleled combination of quality, appeal, and value.
Other applications in the bundle include:
* NoteBook 3 – Circus Ponies’ award-winning idea organizer
* NetBarrier X5 – Intego’s robust firewall utility
* MoneyWell – a versatile personal finance manager
* DVDRemaster Pro – Metakine’s powerful DVD/video compression application
* RipIt – a DVD ripping tool
* Multiplex – a gorgeous way to watch your ripped DVDs
* Paperless – a new document manager from Mariner Software
* Posterino – for creating beautiful posters and cards from your photos
* BetterZip – one of the foremost file compression utilities
“As a whole, the bundle’s value is obvious, but even if you have been eyeing just two or three of the included applications you can save a lot of money,” said Nate Houle, general manager of MacUpdate Promo. “We hope as many Mac users as possible take advantage of this offer while they can!”
Licenses for the applications in the bundle are identical to what one would receive if the applications were purchased separately and customers are entitled to same support and upgrade opportunities down the road as if they purchased the software in a store or direct from the developer or publisher.
Pricing and Availability:
The MacUpdate Spring Bundle is available for $49.99 (USD) exclusively from MacUpdate until 11:59:59 p.m. EDT Friday, June 12 (23:59:59 UTC-5). The bundle is available only as an electronic download to customers anywhere in the world.
MacUpdate was founded in 1997 and has since become the leading Mac software site on the Web. The site remains independently owned and operated and represents one of the largest Apple communities online. MacUpdate Promo was launched in 2006 and delivers 24-hour daily software deals and periodic bundles.