Charlottesville, Virginia – The Infinite Kind, LLC is proud to announce the release of Moneydance 2010, a major update to their full-featured personal financial management application for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. With its familiar checkbook-register interface, Moneydance includes such features as online banking, online bill payment, investment management, budget tracking, scheduled transactions, check printing, detailed graphs, reports, and much more.
With Moneydance’ intuitive reporting and graphing tools, users can analyze and explore their financial status at any time. It’s easy to set and track budgets, as well as setting reminders for upcoming bills. Moneydance offers extensive multi-currency support, and can also track and calculate VAT and GST for easy tax reporting. Users may automatically download up-to-date exchange rates and choose a different base currency for each account.
Users may track their portfolio and investments, and save time and money with online banking and bill payment. Moneydance can download transactions and send online payments directly through hundreds of financial institutions, offering encryption and password-protection to ensure privacy, while keeping finances organized, safe and up-to-date.
Moneydance 2010 includes a large number of new features:
* Sidebar for always-visible account status and navigation between accounts, budgets, reports and graphs
* Downloads transactions from all online connected accounts in the background
* Downloaded transactions are automatically merged, no manual confirmation required
* Improved automatic cleanup and categorization of downloaded transactions
* More reports and graphs including capital gains reporting
* More options for filtering reports and graphs by tags
* Account register filtering by date or cleared status
* Quick-search to find transactions right from the home page
* Budget bars on home page show budget status details at a glance
* Create, edit and record scheduled reminders and transactions right from the home page calendar
* US English, UK English, German, French, Spanish and Norwegian
* 4.8 MB Hard Drive space
* 256 MB RAM or higher
* Moneydance 2010 supports Mac, Windows, Linux, Solaris, OS/2, and Unix
* Moneydance data is completely portable between platforms, allowing maximum flexibility
Moneydance uses industry standard technologies such as OFX, QIF, SSL/TLS, Java, and XML to ensure compatibility with other software and services. In addition, Infinite Kind’s open API and Extension Developer Kit allow advanced users to extend the software.
Pricing and Availability:
Moneydance 2010 can be purchased for $39.99 USD. Their secure store accepts payment in US Dollars, Euros, or British Pounds. The demo version is fully-functional and allows users to manually enter 100 transactions. Imported transactions are not limited. Customers who have installed the Moneydance Updater extension should automatically be notified of the new version.
Headquartered in in Charlottesville, Virginia, The Infinite Kind, LLC was founded by President and CEO, Sean Reilly. As a software developer and consultant since 1997, Sean’s experience has been as research scientist for companies in the telecommunications industry, and ultimately led to his creating The Infinite Kind. Copyright 1999 – 2009 The Infinite Kind, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.