Miami, FL – CASH Productions today released its iPhone application Baseball Stats 1.0 in the AppStore. Baseball Stats is an iPhone application that delivers stats for Major League Baseball players in a rather different way. The application displays the statistics for a player’s Best Nine Years in Hits, Home Runs, or some other category. It also displays the statistics for a player’s Best Nine Consecutive Years span in any of the previously mentioned categories.
Baseball Stats also displays basic information for any player such as Weight, Height, Lifetime Statistics and Hall of Fame eligibility, among other data. Another important component of Baseball Stats is its Leaders section. It contains the ordered list of players with Best Performance in their careers, in their Best Nine Years or in their Best Nine Consecutive Years span, in Hits, Home Runs or some other category.
* Statistics for a player’s Best Nine Years
* Statistics for a player’s Best Nine Consecutive Years span
* Leaders in their Lifetime Performance list
* Leaders in their Best Performance Years list
* Leaders in their Best Nine Consecutive Years span list
* Information of every MLB player since late 1800s to 2009
* List of players in the Hall of Fame, including 2010 induction results
* Player Hall of Fame information: whether he is a member or the reason he is not
* Player basic information: weight, height, date of birth, debut year, and so on
* Support of landscape orientation through the entire application
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1.2 or later
* 17.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Baseball Stats 1.0 is $4.99 (USD) and available exclusively through the App Store in the Sports category.
CASH Productions is a software development company located in Miami, Florida, focused on iPhone applications development for the last couple of years, but with years of experience in .NET development. The company’s goal is to satisfy its customers and meet their specifications. All Material and Software (C) 2002-2010 CASH Productions/ All Rights Reserved. Apple, Apple logo, iPhone, iPhone logo and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc.