|Mechanical Data||Trim Size w x h (mm)||Type Area w x h (mm)||Bleed Size w x h (mm)|
|Full Page||220 x 280||200 x 260||230 x 290|
|Full Page DPS||440 x 280||420 x 260||450 x 290|
|1/2 Page Horizontal||220 x 140||200 x 120||230 x 150|
|1/2 Page Vertical||110 x 280||90 x 260||120 x 290|
File format: Press-optimised Acrobat PDF format
1. Please supply high-end digital colour proof with PDF file
2. In accordance with industry use universal file formats to avoid problems often encountered with files that arrive in native formats, adverts must be submitted in press-optimised Acrobat PDF format.
3. Files must be provided on disk.
4. Please note that due to deadlines, resource and other constraints, no alterations or amendments will be made to received material.
5. Charged Southern Africa can only accept ad material in digital format.
ONLINE BANNER ADVERTS
Banner ads must be 468×60 pixels big and preferably an animated GIF, or a JPEG file. The file must preferably not be bigger than 35Kb.
EDITORIAL PROFILE AND REQUIREMENTS
1. Objectively educate, inform, and entertain: our editorial focus is mainly on educating our target markets; i.e. telling our readers about specific technologies, the benefit to them, and so on.
2. To help profile you, your company, its products and services, Charged Southern Africa welcomes any exclusive editorial written in a newsworthy, objective fashion, without hype. By exclusive we mean it is specifically written for the magazine, and will not be used in any other publication or medium, (primarily due to our long lead times as a monthly magazine.)
3. Editorial deadlines are always the 5th of the previous month at the very latest.
4. Any and all editorial submitted is always and only used solely at the editor’s discretion, and never guaranteed. But the more newsworthy and objective the greater the chance of it appearing in the magazine.
5. Editorial can be as short as 100 words, and extend to feature-type submissions, although the latter should be checked with the editor. Normal length of submitted articles should be about 300 words. They can be either in “he said” format, or – preferably – in column format.
6. If accompanied by photographs, our preference is good quality, creative photographs. (Please check specs with the editor)